America’s Prayer Meeting movement is designed to call believers and congregations to prayer,
to resurrect prayer meetings, not for personal needs and requests, but with a view toward
transformational and missional prayer.
We are encouraging congregations – movements, to call prayer meetings between Wednesday,
June 1 – Sunday, June 5, to pray for national spiritual awakening. America’s churches need a
revival. The nation needs an awakening. And awakenings in the past have always been associated
with prayer, passionate prayer, earnest and united prayer.
Imagine thousands of churches opening their doors in the days leading up to Pentecost Sunday
– calling believers together to pray. Hundreds of intercessors from South Korea are making their
journey to the United States to join us during this time. God is certainly at work. We dare not
miss our moment.
America’s Pray Meeting Movement seeks to:
- Provide a broad platform where the body of Christ in America can unite
together in seeking a contemporary spiritual awakening.
- Issue a wake-up call for revival in the church and spiritual awakening in
the nation by utilizing unified prayer activities, various forms of media, and
highly visible public prayer events.
- Collaborate together in prayer, fasting, and God-inspired action to impact the
nation’s non-Christian population.
- Challenge today’s church in welcoming and discipling new generations of
Will you help us reach EVERY STATE, EVERY COMMUNITY, EVERY
CONGREGATION – HEART by HEART in our nation for another great awakening?